Mally Beauty - Terrible service

1.6

In October 2017 I ordered foundation and lipstick. I had major problems receiving my order and contacted them several times before they sent me the order.

In Sept 2018, I reordered the foundation and received both the foundation and lipstick I did not order, was charged for the lipstick, with an attached statement dated October 2017 which included the lipstick. I have been emailing them demanding a refund for the unordered lipstick. I have yet to hear from them.

Mally is one of the worst companies I have dealt with.

Now this form will not submit because the minimum is 100 words. Another example of this disorganized company.

Disgusted customer Disgusted Customer Disgusted Customer Disgusted Customer Disgusted Customer

I didn't like: Horrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 30.

Mally Beauty - Customer Care Review from Fort Worth, Texas

1.3

Purchased three products from Mally website in beginning of Feb 2016. Contacted them three times regarding my refund which met all of their refund policies.

Never heard a thing from them until the third time I contacted them via "Contact Us" email port on their website. No phone number listed for them anywhere.

In my third contact I informed them I had filed a BBB complaint along with a NY Atty Gen complaint. Mally claims they never received my first two contacts regarding my refund.

Of course the contact stating I filed complaints with organizations that track fraud---they received.

I heard from them within 30 min. After this I won't even consider a Mally product again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mally Beauty Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2016.

Mally Beauty - Chase is Stinker!

I am pissed off! Before, I didn't have to wait for my check to clear to withdrawal money, now I have to wait for a few days on my pay check to clear up so I can pay for my bills.

What kind of bank is this?! I've been with WAMU for 11 years and nothing like this ever happened to me. Now I have to wait for permission to use my own money by idiots! What kind of system is this?

Must be retards!

Chase is such a STINKER greedy SOB! American people need justice, it is our right!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2009.

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #738690

Purchased replacement concealer cream. Included was a brow pencil, which i was not able to use because tip of the pencil fell off.

They did say it was going to be replaced. A postage paid mailing will be forwarded, which it did. Now I have been waiting for this replacement since the month of September.

Purchased on September 25th. What is the story for this long delay.